RPAMS Fatigue Mitigation
Tactical Seat System
Developed Specifically for the LTATV, ULCV/UTV
and Mobilized Operator!
The RPAMS Fatigue Mitigation Tactical Seat System includes a memory foam layer which actively reduces the shock and stress to vehicle occupants.
The RPAMS seat memory foam surface layer has an open-cell structure that reacts to body heat and weight by molding to the vehicle occupants’ body and personal equipage. Once molded to the seated occupant, the base foam layer applies an even cushion effect that helps relieve pressure points and ultimately reduce the onset of impact fatigue.
Hydration Pack Seat
Folding Black Seats
- Minimal profile construction effectively conforms to the body and increases space.
- Horizontal ‘g-wing’ seat bottom design supports occupant during lateral forces and g-outs.
- Removable central upper seat cushion to increase space for occupants donning
- Rear reinforced webbing behind the center vertical cushion provides spinal and upper torso support when the center seat cushion is removed.
- MOLLE sewn into seat back
and lower front for multiple stowage options.
- Designed to facilitate 4-point dual shoulder harnesses.
- Competitively priced compared to replacement OEM seats.
- Covered in breathable 1000D Cordura® nylon tear
- Configurations with OEM base available for: LTATV Kawasaki Teryx, RP StrikeRazor™, Can-Am Commander and Maverick, Polaris MRZR/SW/XP, Arctic Cat Prowler, Gator and Yamaha Rhino.
- Integrated hydration packs.
- Folding low back seats.
- Bench Seat.
- Multiple colors available: Coyote Tan, Desert Tan, Black
and Digital Camo.
- Each seat is custom made
in the USA.
The RPAMS seat enhances the complete vehicle system
in mitigating ride shock.
This ultimately ensures that specialized warfighters are better able to achieve their light mobility objectives in the most dynamic terrain conditions.
- Memory foam is utilized due its unique firmness properties. The RPAMS foam indentation force deflection (IFD) rating is between IFD 12 to IFD 16.