Strike-C™ and Strike-C4™ variant
Can-Am SXS UTV/LTV
The Strike-C™ and Strike-C4™ variant Commander are lightweight multi-purpose highly mobile vehicles. Designed and outfitted to meet the strict standards of tactical and security responsiveness.
The undercarriage stowage, multi-modal cargo packs, aerial restraint tracks and extensive use of MOLLE makes the Strike-C an expedient workhorse. Items like a 4,000-pound WARN winch, folding team standoff rock sliders, reinforced push bumpers and rear dual deck bed add to this vehicle’s utility background, while its upgraded shocks, front swaybar and run-flat tires give a nod to their military/police heritage. These are true tac-utility crossover vehicles and their minimal profiles allow for quick aerial transport and deployment.
STRIKE-C/C4 STANDARD COTS FEATURES
- RP Fine Textured Coating
- Multi-Modal Payload Flatbed Assembly
- Multi-Modal Tailgate and Track System
- Assault Push Bumper
- Rear Push Bumper
- Upgraded Suspension
- Steel Wheels
- RP SOF Series II 12-PLY Run-Flat Tires
- RP Fatigue Mitigation Tactical Seats
- RP MOLLE Soft Top Roof Panel
- RP Strike-C4: RP Fatigue Mitigation Tactical Rear Folding Seats
- Team Standoff Nerf Bars
- RP Modular Ammo/Fuel Can/Payload Assembly
- MSI Defense Series Shocks:
- 2.5” Piggyback passive shaft adjustable compression shocks
- 2.5” JTRAC semi-active shock system w/terrain selection shock tuning control
Download the RP Strike-C, RP C2 and RP Strike-C4 flyer for additional information and options available.