RP SOF SERIES HIGH-LOAD TACTICAL RUN-FLAT & HIGH PERFORMANCE SXS/ATV/UTV OFF-ROAD TIRES
Military Authorized and Combat Proven! The RP SOF Series Tires are specifically designed and engineered for heavier payloads, wheel protection, and survivability. The multiple PLY ratings offer the operator a unique advantage over the competition. Inflated or punctured, rely on the tire specifically constructed to keep you going.
The extreme terrain conditions experienced by U.S. military forces and extreme off-road enthusiasts demanded the highest level of tire payload capability and survivability for critical success.
- RP SOF Series tires have a tougher compound rubber and thicker sidewall than the competition.
- Added bead-ring protection through a sidewall
lip molded extrusion.
- An aggressive multi-directional tread and top notch construction make this tire incredibly versatile in
- A wide contact patch gives it the right amount of traction while reducing driver feedback.
- The reinforced sidewall design provides full protection with its unique wrapped tread design.
- Its lightweight PLY rating improves acceleration without sacrificing engine output. 8-, 10- and 12-PLY Run-Flat
increases operational survivability.
- The specially engineered casing gives a stable ride and increased resistance to external penetration.
- Reduces the need for mixed vehicle front/rear tire sizes and mixed spares.
- Uniquely suited for operations in areas comprised of ironwood, shale and other harsh obstacles.
- Performance Lightweight tires are available for race and sport applications.
RP SOF Series II 6/8/12-PLY Rated 26-Inch Off-Road Tire
- 8- & 12-PLY Run-Flat (MIL PERF STD), 6-PLY Performance Lightweight
- 1200+ lb load rating for the 12PR variant
- Focused design for 50 miles at 40 mph devoid of air at an impressive 900 lb
per tire load
- Universal sizes 26x9x12 & 26x9x14, a true 26-inches (at max. operation pressure on a standard 6/7" wide wheel)
Deployed by U.S. Military and Law Enforcement ATV/UTV/LTATV
Tactical Off-Road Operations.
RP Series III 10/12-PLY Rated 29-Inch Off-Road Tires
- 10- & 12-PLY Run-Flat (MIL PERF STD),
10-PLY Performance Lightweight
- 900+ lb load rating
- 12PR variant designed for 30 miles at 40 mph devoid of air at an impressive 700 lb
per tire load
- Universal Size 29x9x14
- Designed for heavier payloads and higher ground clearance
RP SOF Series IV 8/12-PLY Rated 27-Inch Off-Road Tire
- 8- & 12-PLY Run-Flat (MIL PERF STD),
8-PLY High Performance Lightweight
- DOT Certified
- Specially designed aggressive desert stylized multi-directional tread
- 1200+ lb inflated operational load rating for the 12PR variant
- Focused design for 50 miles at 40 mph devoid of air at an impressive 450 lb
per tire load
- Universal 27x9x14 & 27x11x14 sizes, a true 27-inches (at max. operation pressure on a standard 6/7” wide wheel)
- Designed for heavier payloads, wheel protection and lightweight survivability
DON’T BE LEFT STRANDED, RELY ON THE TIRE
RELIED UPON BY THE WARFIGHTER.
For more information and dealer inquires,